Empties #1


Yes! It's time for my first ''Empties'' post! These are the products i've used up over the last couple of months (I'm very slow at finishing products). I will tell you a little bit about what i thought about the product and if I will repurchase them.

1. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach bodyscrub
I can't even begin to tell you how much i love this scrub. If I could marry a beautyproduct it's going to be this one. I was really sad to watch this run out but i'm glad that I will be buying a new one soon! This scrub smells like peaches which has become my favourite smell in the world (and i like to eat them as well but let's not tell the peaches). This scrub gets rid of all the dead skin cells on my body and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I don't know if I will ever be able to use another bodyscrub. Amen.

2. Rituals Yogi Flow Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil
I bought this foaming shower gel after seeing it in Lily's july favourites which you can watch here. I must say i loved this shower gel but after a while I started to notice that the smell didn't linger on my skin any longer. And because I loved the smell so much and I liked the fact that my skin still smelt like this after a while i started to look at it like any other shower gel. It wasn't really important to me anymore and it wasn't really special. At first i thought this shower gel was better than the rest of them but it's not anymore. I don't know if i'm going to repurchase this.. maybe if it's on sale or something because to be honest I think that it's not worth paying 8 euros for.

3. Nivea eye make-up remover and tonic
There is not much I can say about these two products. They just do the job. I've been using these two ever since i started wearing make-up and I liked them ever since. I will definitely repurchase these (in fact I already did).

4. Garnier skin naturals essentials soft make-up remover
This is a make-up remover that I tried because the one I was talking about at number 3 was sold out and I needed a make-up remover. This works well, it doesn't sting your eyes and it gets rid of all the make-up. Because i love my Nivea make-up remover so much I probably won't repurchase this.

5. Essence Pure Skin 4 in 1 creamwash
This product I've also bought because the one I wanted was sold out and I don't like it. It doesn't do anything. It has tiny exfoliating beads that make it look like you're scrubbing your skin but I didn't notice any difference. I will not be buying this again.

6. Anatomicals Frequent use hair conditioner
First of all; I really like their products because the texts on them are hilarious. This hair conditioner says on the back;
Most crazy dictators who want to rule the world usually fail, not because they ignore their generals, try to invade Russia in the middle of winter, or simply go bonkers, but because their hair could be far better conditioned. Today, everyone is obsessed with how people look. A hair out of place and that's 6,000 working class votes out the window. So to meglomaniacs everywhere, we suggest you use this conditioner after our shampoo. By the way, when you inherit the earth, can we have Japan?
Who wouldn't buy this just because of the texts? I can't say much about the product; it did his job, had a bit of a funky smell to it, and I liked it. I will repurchase this.

7. Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse and the Maybelline Dream foundation
These two products weren't empty. I decided to throw these away for 2 reasons. The first reason is because I've had these for such a long time. The foundation was in my ''stash'' for about two years now and I didn't feel very comfortable with putting it on my face so I threw this away and I decided to throw the mouse away because I just didn't like it. It made my skin feel really tacky and clogged and it just wouldn't blend into my skin.

8. Dove Hair Therapy nourishing oil care shampoo
I love love love this shampoo. This entire range actually. This shampoo makes my hair really soft and easy to brush through, it smells amazing and my hair stays soft for a really long time.

9. Perfume (i forgot the name of it and i already threw this away.. sorry!)
This perfume is simple. It smelled great when I put it on but after about 20 minutes the smell was gone. Horrible product.

10. Maybelline The Falsies mascara
I love this mascara and I've already bought a new one. This makes my lashes big, black and voluminous. Can't describe in words how perfect this mascara is.

11. Catrice concealer
I didn't really like this concealer because I noticed that it didn't do anything. It didn't cover up my dark circles under my eyes and it did not conceal any blemishes. Right now I'm trying the Maybelline Fit Me concealer so I will not repurchase this.

12.Hema eye pencil
I will definitely not buy this again. It's hard to apply, hard to sharpen and I just don't like the pigmentation.

13. Diffuser oil ''forest''
This is not really a beauty product but it did made my room smell amazing. I got this oil in a set that also came with the thing to put the oil and the sticks in and it came with three other scents. I got this set as a gift and I must say; i like it. I wouldn't buy this myself but it's a great gift to give and get.

14. 2 Nivea cleansing wipes for sensitive skin and 1 Kruidvat cleansing wipes for normal skin.
These are two products, well actually three, that I only use on the go. I don't think these wipes take away all the dirt that you have on your face so I only use this, for example, at school because it's easier to put in your handbag than a cleanser, tonic, milk and cotton pads. They do the job but I would not recommend this for everyday use.

15. Anatomicals Farewell The Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask. 
I got this mask in a Glossybox and loved before opening it. You can get two uses out of this thingy and I liked it. Because the mask dries up it feels like it really works.. that's just my opinion. I will repurchase this.

I hope you liked this blogpost about the product's I've used up!

Hugs & Kisses!

No Response to "Empties #1"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes