January Glossybox


Yesterday I received the January Glossybox so that means it's time for another blogpost! The first thing I noticed when I opened the package is that this months box is pink, really pink. Not the usual baby pink but really pink. Then I saw it came with another Glossymag which I love, this is the second month they included the Glossymag and I love reading it. It contains lots of tips and tricks to apply make up or hair tutorials and it has the editors favourite products in it! Also they included a fortune cookie which I forgot to take a picture of. The message that was in the cookie basically said i should experience more with make-up. Thanks Glossybox. Than the products that were in this months box!

1. Christina Aguilera - red sin perfume sample and moisturizing body lotion
I smelled this product straight after opening the box and sat there for probably 5 minutes just smelling these. They smell AMAZING. The only bad thing about the perfume sample is that it doesn't have a spray thing so when you want to apply this you'd have to use the entire bottle and I just can't seem to do that without pouring the product all over myself. I'm such a loser sometimes. The full size perfume costs €27,- and the full size body lotions costs €9,95.

2. Dr. van der hoog - charming chocolate face mask
This is a luxurious product. At least, that's what it's supposed to be. It's a chocolate face mask. Can't say a lot about a chocolate face mask can I? I'm not sure if i'm going to like this because I seem to feel sick everytime I put something on my face that smells like food so i'm not too sure about this product.. This is a full size product and it costs €2,23.

3. Ginvera - Green tea nude cover bb cream
Yay, another bb cream. This is a bb cream that matches my skin really well but I don't really like it. It makes my skin feel like it's clogged and can't breathe or something like that. I also noticed that I had to squeeze hard to get the product out so if you'd like this products then you would only get one chance to put it on your face before it's empty. The full size product costs €32,50.

4. Ahava - essential day moisturizer
I'm excited to try this moisturizer out! I love the packaging, it's white, simple and clean. I also heard great things about this product so I think i'm going to like this. It's also great for sensitive skin! The full size products costs €33,95.

5. Toni & Guy - shampoo for damaged hair
I don't have damaged hair so I don't know how this is going to work out but I was pretty excited to see a Toni & Guy product in the box! I've read great things about this brand from Zoe so i'm thrilled to try this shampoo! The full size product costs €9,99.

6. Modelco - lip duo lipstick & ultra shine lipgloss
This contains a long lasting lipstick and a high shine lipgloss. I already don't like this product. The lipstick has a brown/dark colour which doesn't compliment my skin tone at all! And the lipgloss smells really strong like strawberries and as I said I feel sick when I put something on my face that smells like food so I don't like this. This is a full size product and it costs €30,-.

This was my opinion in this months Glossybox. Keep in mind that this is my experience and you might like the products that I hate so don't take it personal.

Hugs & Kisses!

No Response to "January Glossybox"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes