Favourite Youtubers!

My favourite thing to do is watch youtube videos. I love to watch how other people do their make-up or how they organize their rooms or talk about the perfect skincare combination. Because I love watching these videos so much I thought it would be a great idea to share 10 of my favourite youtubers in no particular order!

Zoella (Zoe)

I absolutely love Zoe! She's always smiling, I love her fashion style and I love watching her videos because I think we're pretty similair. I've bought a lot of products she recommends in some of her videos and I loved them all.







Tanya Burr

I love Tanya's videos because she always brings a smile to my face. She's always happy and cheerfull and that makes me love watching her even more! She makes a lot of make-up tutorials which are amazing!






Ghostparties (Kate)


Kate's videos are really helpfull! She shows how she puts her make-up on and talks about products in a way that's really informative!









HelloOctoberxo (Suzie)

Suzie is just cute. She recently made a skincare video and I can't help but just look at them in silence. Her voice is really calming and the way she talks about the products is, just like Kate, really informative and helpfull if you're a starter with make-up or skincare products.




Icovetthee (Alix)

Alix's videos are really ''bright'' and ''girlish'' I love the background she uses (this sounds weird) and I love the way she dresses. I like watching videos where she does her make-up because I think these are very helpfull since i'm not an expert at applying make-up.




Llmlrs (Lily)

Lily's videos are so nice to watch. She talks in a really calm way and she's always really honest about products. When she doesn't like a products she says why she doesn't like it and I appreciate that. I'm a person that would buy the product if someone says it's amazing and therefore I appreciate her honesty. I also really like her style.



Missglamorazzi (Ingrid)

Although we don't know eachother in real life (I never even spoken to Ingrid) but I have a weak spot for her. Ingrid is the youtuber that I've been watching ever since I discovered beauty videos. She's actually the first person I subscribed to and I watched every single video of her with a smile on my face. She's so happy, cheerfull and positive that I can't help smiling and feeling happy while i'm watching her videos. She does a lot of hauls and favourites of the month videos which I love because she uses a lot of products that I can buy here in Holland so that's really useful because the majority of the time these girls use products I can't buy in this country.


Thepersianbabe (Barbara)

I love watching Barbara's hauls and the videos where she talks about her new favourite products. I also (and this is gonna sound weird) loved the video where she showed her room to her viewers. That is exactly how I want my room to look like. Really calming and neat.





Viviannadoesmakeup (Anna)

I really adore Anna. 
Her videos make me want to buy every single products she shows. 
Recently she did a manicure video and I tried it straight after watching the video. 
I learned so much from watching her videos that it makes me love her videos even more!


Thatsheart (Heart)

Heart's videos are so ''pinky'' and ''girlish'' I fell in love with her night time routine video and after that I couldn't stop watching her other videos. She talks in a really positive way and she can get you really sucked into buying a product when she loves it which is a good thing but also a bad thing because i'm a loser and I buy everything she says works wonders!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this blogpost! 

Hugs & Kisses!



1 Response to Favourite Youtubers!

woensdag, januari 23, 2013

Ahh leuk jij ook! Echt gaaf dit.

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes