Non beauty wishlist #1

Something I always do is making wishlists. It's not always the greatest thing to do because going to school is sometimes really expensive and that means that I can't buy everything I want and when you make a wishlist you want those things asap. This time I made a wishlist about non beauty things and these are the things I really really want! I am obsessed with jewelry lately and that's why the necklace is on it. I think studs make everything look 'army' and 'tough'. I'm not really a girly girl like in; everything is pink and cute and that's also why the studded boots are on there. They give every outfit a tough look. Because there is also a tiny part of me that is a little bit girly girly I also put the Zara bag and the Marc Jacobs laptop sleeve on the wishlist. I really like the look of the laptop sleeve and I just fell in love with the Zara bag after i watched Corrie's (Dizzybrunette3) What's In My Bag video on youtube.

Hugs & Kisses!

1 Response to Non beauty wishlist #1

Anoniem
woensdag, februari 13, 2013

Die schoenen staan ook op mijn wishlist :)

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes