Nivea lip butters


A little while ago I bought two of the new Nivea lipbutters. I bought Raspberry Rosé and the Original. When I found out Nivea made these and there were being sold here in Holland I was pretty happy because, for as far as I know, you can't buy Nivea lip products in Holland and I heard that they were really nice.


When I got on the train to go back home I couldn't resist the temptation to try the first one; Nivea lip butter Original. I have to say i'm not to keen on putting my fingers in lip balms and then apply it to my lips because you touch everything with your hands and that way you collect a world of bacterias on your hands and putting those near my mouth doesn't sound great. But thanks to loads of hand gel I can happily apply this to my lips without having to vommit. This lip butter feels great on my lips. It feels like it feeds them. My lips get really soft and smooth and stay like that for the entire day. 


I also bought the Raspberry Rosé lip butter and this has a special place in my heart (let's not get emotional about this) This smells SO GOOD. I just want to get a spoon and eat this, that's how good it smells. As you may know i'm really picky about lip or face products that smell like food or candy because it makes me sick but i just love this one. It doesn't smell like a candy that's made in a factory but it smells like you just picked some raspberry's in a great big field. It also tastes delicious (I didn't eat it though) and just like the original lip butter, this one also makes my lips feel super soft and moisturized. 

I'm really positive about these lipbutters! They smell great, they look cute and they do their job perfectly fine. I recommend this to everyone who has dry lips and is looking for a good lipbalm/butter! 

Hugs & Kisses! 




No Response to "Nivea lip butters"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes