February Glossybox 'Go inside the beautylab!'

Look what I've just got! The February Glossybox! The theme this month is ''Go inside the beautylab'' so i'm excited to try these products out! Let's see what's inside; 




This is the first product I saw, the Babor - Sensational eyes anti-wrinkle eye pads. It's a pretty big package with anti-wrinkle eye pads inside. Inside are two pads that you have to apply under your eyes and leave them there for about 10 - 15 minutes and then peel them off gently. I don't have wrinkles yet but this is always nice to try out! This is a full size product and it costs €12.-


After that i discovered this. The Mario Badescu Silver Powder. I heard great things about this brand from some of my favourite youtubers so i'm really excited to try this out. It's a powder that you apply on your skin. It says it helps to get rid of blackheads, stubborn clogged pores and excessive T-zone oiliness. You can apply this by using a damp cotton ball, press it into the powder and than apply it on the areas where you have blackheads, clogged pores or oiliness. This is not a full size product. The full size product costs €14.-


Last but not least are these three products. The first one is from Dr. Van Der Hoog. It's a Fresh Expression Mask that protects the skin and restores from the inside. I can't wait to try out this mask. This is a full size product and it costs €10,12.

The second product is the Bell - Air Flow Lotus Effect nail polish. Wow, that's a mouthfull. This nail polish is made to let your nails breathe through the polish. I like this because I always feel like suffocating my nails whenever I paint them. It's a weird feeling that I can't really describe but it feels like they can't breathe anymore. Therefore I can't wait to apply this on my nails! This is a full size product and it costs €3,50.
The third product is the Biotherm Biomains. This is a age delaying hand & nail treatment. It says to make your nails stronger, hands softer and moisturises the skin. I have a lot of hand creams right now so I don't know if I will throw this into my bag but it's nice to try out sometimes. This is not a full size product, the full size product costs €25,01.

I also got two vouchers in this months Glossybox. With one of them I get a €5,- discount on Dr. Van Der Hoog products and with the other I can make a photo book for free (I only have to pay for shipping) So that's really nice! 

Hugs &  Kisses! 

No Response to "February Glossybox 'Go inside the beautylab!'"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes