Products i'm loving at the moment #1

I've decided to do an 'products i'm loving at the moment' every now and then but not every month so that's why I put the #1 behind it. Enjoy!

Source: beautylab
Rituals yogi flow indian rose & sweet almond oil
I bought this foaming shower gel after seeing it in youtube videos from multiple of my favourite youtubers and they said that it smelt really nice and leaves your skin really moisturized. So I decided to try it for myself and I have never loved a shower gel as much as this one. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and it smells am-az-ing! my skin still smells great after a while and I just love how it foams up when I use it on my shower puff!

Source: Beautylish
The body shop coconut lip butterThis lip butter is just fantastic. I have a weak spot for coconut and when I found out the body shop had a coconut lip butter I just had to get it! I absolutely love this! I apply this at night just before I go to bed and in the morning as I wake up and it leaves my lips super soft and moisturized! The only ''bad'' thing about this lip butter is that it makes your lips look really white because the consistancy is white but when you use a little bit you can't see it. 

Source: Walmart
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Before I bought this I wasn't really into the BB creams. I've read a lot of bad things about the BB creams from multiple brands and I just knew that I would not like them. But then I saw a review of the Maybelline dream fresh BB cream on Misslipgloss and I was actually interested. On the back it says that it creates a natural glow, compliments your skin tone, has SPF 30 UV protection, hydrates your skin all day long, blurs imperfections, is oil free and non greasy, looks visibly smooth and feels fresh. I must say that it does all the above. I would still not choose this instead of a foundation because it does blur out your imperfections but doesn't really take them away which my foundation does but I do love this! Sometimes when I put foundation on after I moisturise my skin feels really dry and I get little dry spot around my nose and between my eye brows but with this that is all over. This feels hydrating, fresh and it really does compliments my skin tone. When you first put this on your skin it looks really dark but once you blend it in it really 'matches' your own skintone and that's what makes it double amazing!

Source: Misslipgloss
Anatomicals Oi! you throbhead headache relief balm
I suffer from really bad headaches every now and then and especially in the summer or when i get stressed about something. I went to the doctor so much and all they gave me was pain killers and that doesn't work anymore. Than a friend of mine introduced this to me. This is a oily minty balm which you rub into your temples and leave it there. It makes your temples feel really fresh and minty and I promise you, your headache will be gone! I tried this so many times right now in combination with some medicines but I just know this does the job. The only 'bad thing' about this product is the tin that it's in... This is really hard to open sometimes and especially when you have oily hands or thick fingers because it's really small.It's a complete disaster but i do love the product!

This were my favourites at the moment, I know it's not that much but all my other products I just haven't been using enough to really say if it works. I promise to do these more often and I hope you enjoyed!

Hugs and kisses!





3 Response to Products i'm loving at the moment #1

donderdag, september 06, 2012

I'm on the hunt for a Bb cream.

Feyi
Uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

vrijdag, september 07, 2012

love the post, I personally have a love and hate relationship with maybelline's bb cream lol but I am interested in the Anatomicals Oi! because I too suffer from headaches, where did you buy it from?

I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

Xaimarys ♡
www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

dinsdag, januari 29, 2013

Leuke dingetjes Kimberly =D

x

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes