Dove maximum protection

I have never paid much attention to deodorants. If they smell nice it's fine with me. I'll just throw them in the basket and buy a new one when it's empty but this time things are a bit different. I tried the Dove maximum protection stick after reading a few good things about it on misslipgloss and i wanted to try a stick because up until now I've only used spray deodorants which seem to be bad for the enviroment. 




I got the GoFresh scent which smells fruity but not too strong. It's a nice smell that stays with you throughout the day. This is supposed to smell like pomegranate and lemon verbena but to be honest; I don't know what that smells like so I can't tell you if it's true. Besides the nice smell this also does it's job. It says to reduce underarm wetness (that sounds gross) and I've always been a bit skeptic about deodorants that claim to do that because it never works but this one is different. If I put this on in the morning I won't feel sweaty underneath my arms throughout the day and at night you can still smell the GoFresh scent. 

You use this deodorant by twisting the thing that's on the bottom until the product comes out like on the picture below;


I really like this deodorant. It works for me and I like being able to do my things without having to worry about smelling like sweat everytime I did something other than slowly walking around. 

Hugs and Kisses!


1 Response to Dove maximum protection

dinsdag, februari 26, 2013

Klinkt als een fijne deodorant!
Was hier al benieuwd naar denk dat ik hem ook ga halen vd week

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes