What's in my shower?

I have always loved to know what other people have in their showers, refrigerator, make-up bag, normal bag etc so I wanted to show you guys what's in my shower! I came up with this idea after watching Ingrid's video. Let's get started!




1. Dove Limited Edition Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash
You may have already seen this product in my Dove Haul. I bought this when there was a 4 for 2 sale on at the shop I work at and I have loved this ever since. It's really nourishing and smells fresh but sweet at the same time.

2. Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
I will not rave on about this product because I already have done that in the Dove Haul but I just love this shampoo. It makes my hair super soft, smells great and does the job!

3. Garnier Pure 3 In 1 
This is a great product because it has, like the title already says, 3 products in 1. You can use this as a cleanser, as a scrub or as a mask. I like to use this as a mask because it get's completely dry on the skin and when masks dry up I always feel like they really work. I know that's weird but you are able to feel the mask crack when you smile and for some odd reason I like that.

4. Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
I have two conditioners from Dove in my shower and this is one of them. This conditioner is not for daily use so I use this once per week, sometimes two. This conditioner makes my hair so easy to brush through that I'm starting to think it's magic.

5. Anatomicals The Showering Inferno Hot & Fiery B-movie Body Cleanser
I got this body cleanser in a Glossybox and was pretty excited to use it. I can't say I like it because of the smell because it has a weird smell to it, I don't really know how to describe it. I would not buy this myself but it's a nice product if you don't really care about the smell of your shampoos. On the photo below you can read the texts on the product. One thing I really like about this brand is the funny texts they put on their products!



6. Garnier Pure Active Exfobrusher

This is a pretty good product. It's some sort of gel that foams up when you apply it on your face and get's rid of all the persistent imperfections on your face like pimples, blackheads etc. The great thing about this product is the brush on top. It's not a brush with hairs but really soft rubbery things that make cleaning your skin super easy! 

7. Veet In-Shower Cream
This product shows how lazy I actually am. I do always shave my legs, but only the parts below my knees. I don't really know why but i absolutely hate shaving my thighs. That's why I always choose the easy way and apply this all over my thighs and rub it off with a scrub glove because I lost the sponge that came with this and after that my legs are nice and smooth! And hairless.

8. Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Daily Conditioner
This is the other conditioner and you can use this every day if you'd like. I love this entire line of products because, like I said before, they make my hair super soft, super smooth and it smells amazing! I'm telling you; it's magic!

9. Anatomicals Facial Cleanser
This facial cleanser smells amazing, let's just get that out first. I'm a bit sad because it's almost empty and I have loads of other cleanser to get through so I won't buy a new one any time soon... This is a really gentle face cleanser, it doesn't have scrub beads in it and doesn't foam after applying it to the skin. It makes my skin really soft just like a little baby.

10. Nivea Aqua Sensation Facial Cleanser
This cleanser does contains scrub beads and that makes me think that it cleans my face better but I do know that's not true. I have a love hate relationship with this product. It makes my skin really dry to the point where I can't wear foundation anymore because all you'll be able to see is dry, cracking skin everywhere no matter how much cream I apply. The reason I still use this is because it does help. After I used this I have less spots and blackheads but I don't think I'll buy this again when it's empty because it not being nice to my skin.

11. Pureology shampoo
I got this tiny shampoo bottle in a Glossybox a long time ago and the reason I still have it is because it's for coloured hair and I don't really have coloured hair. I did got a dip dye a few months ago but that's almost grown out of my hair so there is not a lot I can say about this shampoo.

12. Toni & Guy Cleanse Shampoo for damaged hair
This shampoo I also got in a Glossybox (oh how I love Glossybox!) When this is empty I'll buy a full size bottle. It smells great, makes my hair feel strong and does the job! Amazing!

13. Lush Ultimate Shine Shampoobar 
At first I was very sceptic about solid shampoobars because I was scared to I would not be able to get enough shampoo in my hair but all my worries flew out the window when I used this. The lady in the shop said that I would be able to get more than 80 washes out of this little thing and when I heared that I couldn't help but think ; yeah right! But when I first used this I was in shock of how much product I can apply without getting it to get smaller. It's amazing. It's magic.


14. The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub
There it is again; the love of my life. I have never had urge to eat a product before but the mango products from The Bodyshop make it seem so harmless. I can't describe my love for this scrub in words. It makes my skin smell so good that I just want to lick my arms after I showered and it makes my skin so soft! After washing this off I noticed that it left an oily layer on my skin that makes my skin soft and my love for this just keeps on growing! If you're not sure what body scrub to buy I can definitely recommend going into The Body Shop!

15. Gillette Venus Breeze Razor
Where would we be without razors? We'd be back in the old days were people would walk around like giant hairballs. After seeing Zoe's video about her favourite products where she couldn't stop talking about how smooth this razor made her legs I couldn't help myself and bought one and bloody hell these are expensive! But it was all worth it.

16. Dove Repair Therapy Hair Mask
My hair isn't very strong and therefor I use this mask once a week. It works well! Just like the other products this makes my hair super easy to brush through but this also makes my hair feel stronger than it usually is.

17. Loofah
I got this in a Dove giftset and I use this to apply my body cleanser because this makes a little go a long way. It foams up super nice and I just love using this!

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got in my shower!

Hugs & Kisses!



1 Response to What's in my shower?

Anoniem
zondag, juli 14, 2013

I love Lush so much :) I just posted a blog post about my shower products as well, and I'd love it if you checked it out : http://girlylifeexpectations.blogspot.com/2013/07/whats-in-my-shower.html

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes