What's in my bag?



Let's start this post of by saying that I always love to go through other people's stuff. That doesn't mean that I search through their bag or rooms but I love to watch Youtube videos about the stuff that they keep in their bag or how they organize their make-up. Therefor I decided to do a What's In My Bag blogpost for you! Let's go!



1. The bag
First of all; the bag. I got this on a Dutch website called www.mynewbag.nl. It's a great bag that holds all my stuff but a girl can never have enough bags so don't be suprised if I buy another one sooner or later.

2. Glasses
First my glasses. I have a tiny problem with seeing things sharp when they're far away so to prevent me from getting headaches I always carry them inside a animal printed case.

3. Wallet/purse
My wallet is from the Hello Kitty collection and inside I carry all my cards, money and other important stuff.

4. Planner
I always have my planner with me because I'm really bad at memorizing things so when I make an appointment for something I have to write it down immediately.

5. Deodorant
To make sure I don't smell like sweat or something I always have my deodorant with me. Right now I'm using the Dove Beauty Finish and it does it's job. It smells fresh and feels nice.

6. Dove hair therapy care spray
Normally I always carry my Tangle Teezer with me so I'm able to brush my hair whenever the wind get's in the way. Because my hair isn't always nice to me and starts to get tangly I spray this onto the lower parts of my hair to de-tangle it. This works wonders and it also smells amazing!

7. Sprite bottle
I don't think I can remember a time where I didn't have an empty (or full) bottle of Sprite with me. I love this stuff. I have to be honest; I prefer Sprite Zero but because they don't sell them in tiny bottles I'll have to accept my faith and keep buying these.

8. Make-up bag
A girl always carries her make-up with her. I'm a bit dramatic and I seem to always pack more make-up than I actually need but hey; what can you do about it? If you want me to do a ''What's in my make-up bag?'' post tell me in the comments below!

9. Toothpicks
For those days where you get a bit of food stuck between your teeth. These are lifesavers.

10. Notebook
Because I always forget everything really fast I have to write everything down. That's why I carry this notebook with me. If I'm on the train and I get a great idea for a blogpost or something I'll write it down.

11. Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Collection Lipstick
This was supposed to be in the make-up bag but I guess I was in a hurry and just threw it in the bag. I have this lipstick in many shades but this is the color 101.

12. Nivea Lipbutters
I carry these to beauty's with me everywhere i go. I also did a review on them!

13. Labello lipbalm pure & natural milk and honey
I bought this lipbalm because Ingrid from Missglamorazzi was raving about it and she hasn't been lying! It's great!

14. The Body Shop Wild Rose Handcream with SPF 15
I love this handcream. My hands feel super soft and moisturized after using it!

15. Little bag
In this little bag i keep my passport ( I don't have an ID card anymore) and my pain killers.

16. Hairclip & a pen
Always handy.

17. School card and OV Card
I keep these cards in my bag instead of my wallet/purse because I need them a lot during the day and that makes them easier to grab. The red one is my schoolcard. I need this to get inside the school and to get out again. The yellow one is my OV card. This works the same way as an Oyster card.

18. Keys
You need this. Trust me.

19. Phone bag
I don't always carry my phone in my bag but when I do I like to protect it against the violence of my keys.

20. Iphone earphones
Where would we be without music?

This was what's inside my bag! I hope you liked it!

Hugs & Kisses!

1 Response to What's in my bag?

zondag, februari 24, 2013

I want a 'what's in my makeup bag' VIDEO thank you very much

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes