Maybelline Eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner 24hr

I've been wanting to try this eyeliner ever since Tanya couldn't tell us enough how much she loved it so I was really happy when I got this as a birthday present from one of my best friends Naomi





This is just a plain, black, simple eyeliner. But there is more to this story! It's amazing! I've always been such a loser at applying eyeliner. The line goes everywhere except where it should be and I almost gave up and then this came to the rescue. I apply this eyeliner with the brush that comes with it and most people say they prefer not to use the brush but I like it. This eyeliner is super easy to apply. I learned myself to start at the middle, as close to the lashline as possible and that goes really well with this eyeliner!


As you can see the pigmentation of the eyeliner is to die for and this stays on no matter what. I love the fact that you can decide how thick you want the line to be. If you want the line to be really thick or just small/casual you just apply less or more and it doesn't smudge! 

If you are searching for an affordable eyeliner that stays on all day and doesn't smudge I can definitely recommend this one! 

Hugs & Kisses!

1 Response to Maybelline Eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner 24hr

vrijdag, maart 08, 2013

Ik wil graag een ooglook met deze eyeliner, dankjewel!

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes