Little haul


Today I'm showing you what I bought this last month. It isn't much for a whole month but that is because I've been telling myself that I really have to start saving up money if I every want to get my own appartment. But sometimes you just can't control yourself and you walk into a shop, grab a basket and just start throwing things in it without even realizing what you're doing and that's exactly what happened to me.. I'm a loser. I can't even listen to myself.





Lately I've been getting back into my love for nailpolish. I can't paint my nails very often because of my school. I'm learning to become a beautician and therefore I am not allowed to wear nailpolish during classes. I did always love to wear nailpolish because it just makes my hands prettier so I decided to buy a few new colors so when I do have time to paint them I don't have to wear the same color over and over again. I went inside the shop with the idea to only buy one or two nailpolishes and I wanted to buy some cheap ones but that didn't really go as planned. I first bought two from a brand called Catrice which is a cheap drugstore brand. These nailpolish costs about 2 euros and I bought 840 Genius In A Bottle (on the left) and 820 Pimp My Shrimp. Then I went into another store which I shouldn't have done and my eyes just went straight for the Essie nailpolish. And because I can't say no to myself I bought Leading Lady and Tart Deco which I already love and I haven't even wore them.


Like I said, I love to wear nailpolish but I hate to apply it. It always takes ages to dry and when you think it's finally dry enough you bump into something and oops, there goes your nailpolish. Because I hate painting my nails I decided to buy two things that I thought would make this less horrible. First I bought this cute little pink nail dryer. You put your hands inside, push down and it starts blowing your nails. It doesn't make a lot of noise and makes my nails dry faster than ever! 


Because I wanted to be sure that my nailpolish was really dry enough I also bought the Sally Hansen Insta Dri topcoat. I saw this in a video of Ingrid and I wanted to buy it ever since but I could not find it anywhere in the Netherlands so I was really happy when I found out they recently started selling these products in stores that are close to my house! 

I also bought the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover after seeing it in a video of Essiebutton and Viviannadoesmakeup. They both used it in their manicure routine video and I knew this would be worth the money. 


I've been waiting to buy these new lipstick/glosses from Rimmel. I wanted them since they came out but I didn't want to spend 11 euros on a lipgloss so I waited and waited and there it was! The discount! I bought Celestial for 7 euros and I love it! There will be a review on this cutie very soon!

Don't you just hate it when you get out of the shower, apply a moisturiser and than just sit there until it dries? I couldn't stand it anymore and bought the Nivea under the shower bodylotion. This is so handy! I apply this whilst I'm under the shower, rinse it off and I'm done! I don't have to apply any other body butter/lotion and I don't have to wave my body around waiting for it to dry! Amazing! 

I hope you enjoyed this haul!

Hugs & Kisses!



No Response to "Little haul"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes