Real Techniques Brushes


I've always been really picky when it comes to make-up brushes. I want them to be incredibly soft, easy to apply make-up with and I hate it when they absorb all my foundation before it's on my skin. I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos and read a lot of blogposts before I even thought about buying these Real Techniques brushes. But that all came to an end when I saw Tanya use these brushes in one of her make-up tutorials which you really need to check out! 



At first I just wanted the buffing brush because so many people were telling me through their videos and blogposts that this brush is super easy to apply foundation with and I just knew that I had to buy this brush asap. The only problem was that this brush only comes in a set, the core collection brush set. At first I was a bit dissapointed by this because the set costs €26,95 and I think that's a lot of money for brushes. I had to buy this set online because they don't sell them in shops near me and because I had to buy this set online I wasn't able to feel if they really were that soft which I think is pretty important. So after thinking about this for a long time I decided to suck it up and buy the set.

Let me just say that it's AMAZING! The set came with a brush holder that's really handy! With the brush holder you can take the brushes anywhere with you without them getting smashed up or anything and you can use it as a brush stand as well by just folding it in half. And the brushes are just as soft as Tanya said they were! 

The brushes that come with the set are;
• Buffing brush
• Detailer brush
• Pointed foundation brush
• Contour brush

I also bought the Shading brush (the purple one) and I find that this is great for applying eye shadow! I use the buffing brush to apply my foundation, the contour brush to blend my concealer and the detailer brush to apply lipstick when I do someone else's make-up. The pointed foundation brush I don't really use but this is also great for applying foundation!

I love these brushes!

Hugs & Kisses!


No Response to "Real Techniques Brushes"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes