Favourites #2


Hello and welcome to my second Favourites blogpost! In this post I will tell you which products I've been loving recently so let's get crackin' and enjoy!



First of all the make-up brushes from Realtechniques! These are my holy grail. I use these brushes everyday and when I have to do someone else's make-up I prefer these over the ones we are supposed to use any day! I wrote a review on these brushes here so you can read everything about them!

Have you ever tried to marry a product because you loved it so much? I don't know if there is something wrong with me or if I'm just weird but this mango body butter from The Body Shop brings out the best in me. I seriously love this stuff so much! The smell makes me happy and positive. One of the reasons why I love this body butter is because the smells stays with you forever. When I apply this someone always tells me that I smell like a giant mango, even the next morning. The body butter does not sink in immediatly and that something I like because it really feels like it's working!

I got this moisturiser from Ahava in one of my glossyboxes and I immediately fell in love with it. It smells great, sinks in super quick and works wonders! This makes my skin feeling like silk and that's what I'm looking for in a moisturiser. I'm a bit sad though because this tiny tube is almost empty and the full size products costs almost 36 euros and I think that's a bit too much for a moisturiser. 

I've been looking at this eyeshadow from Maybelline for such a long time so I finally bought it a few weeks ago and I didn't regret it! I can't even describe in words how amazing this eyeshadow is. I swatched it on my hand in the shop to look at the color and when I got home and washed my hands a few times and played around with my little niece I noticed that it was still on my hand and just as pigmented as it was in the shop. I tried to get it off by rubbing a piece of kitchen roll over it but it just would not come off. It's just amazing how pigmented this eye shadow is and how long it stays on! 

If you watch Tanya's videos you've probably already seen this product a thousand times. It's the Stay Matte powder from Rimmel London. I saw Tanya use this in her own tutorials and when she does someone else's make-up on the Dailymix channel and I just knew that I had to get it. This powder doesn't make your skin look like you have any powder on but it does makes it look matte. I can definitely recommend this if you're looking for a powder that really works!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this blogpost!

Hugs and Kisses!

No Response to "Favourites #2"

Een reactie posten

 
MAGIC NEVER ENDS.

Copyright © 2009 Kimberly | Beauty & lifestyle blog All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes